Versailles Linen Drapes with Intricate Border Custom Made
Linen drapes with intricate borders. The VERSAILLES design.
Linen drapes with intricate borders. The VERSAILLES design is a luxury drapery design that is made of 100% Linen drapes with hand stitched banding in an intricate design. All borders can be customised and made to your design. Available with all lining styles including triple weave and interlining options. With over 40 colours to choose from, 11 pleat styles, you are only limited by your imagination. Choose from over 30 colours of linen. Select your desired drapery colour and match it with a contrast colour for the borders if you want a dramatic look or a shade darker/lighter for something a little more subtle. Select a header style and lining combination of your choice.
- 100% medium weight linen
- 100% Ivory Cotton Lining, Polyester Triple Weave, Poly/Cotton Blockout available linings.
- Bumph Interlined - Optional. Add it for luxury, insulation, energy saving and to give your drapes body.
- Double Bottom Blind Hems, 4cm side blind hems for smooth edges
- Weights to keep draperies in place
- Select from many pleats. Inverted box pleat shown in pictures.
- Curtain pin hooks included - adjustable
Your curtains arrive ready to hang. All measurements and details given to us will be checked and double checked before any work can commence. Please use the 'require check measure' option if unsure about the measurements you have made.
Need design help? Free Call 1800 081 654
WHY AWARD WINNING DESIGNERS, ARCHITECTS AND CELEBRITIES LOVE OUR SERVICE:
- We provide a fully tailored solution giving you a unique and custom design
- All our fabrics are our own collection - you will not find them anywhere else
- We use unique manufacturing techniques that exceed industry standards
- We offer complimentary 1 on 1 design services - our team will manage the project and ensure you avoid all costly mistakes.
- We will hold your hand every step of the way if and when you need us
- Free check measure within metro areas (for eligible projects)